3-year educational program at the Rodchenko Art School: call for applications
Application: June 1 – September 2, 2018
Start: October 1, 2018
The Rodchenko Art School (Moscow) calls for applications to the three-year educational program (from October 2018 to May 2021) in the following departments:
Kirill Preobrazhenski &
Aristarh Chernishov &
CALL FOR ENTRIES 2018
WHO CAN APPLY?
The main educational program of the School is available free of charge for Russian and CIS citizens with higher (or incomplete higher) education degree who have passed the necessary admission exams.
HOW TO APPLY?
The admission is carried out on a competitive basis in two stages – the portfolio review (the 1st stage, till August 30) and the interviews with the Admission Committee for the successful passers (the 2nd stage, September 6-7).
Candidates must submit the following:
- personal statement in free form;
- completed application form (russian language required) (download pdf, download doc);
- portfolio consisting of 3 series of 3-10 photographs (15x21 cm prints), and a maximum of 10 photographs on a free subject (necessarily for all applicants);
- video clip/film not longer than 3 minutes, Paintings, Graphics etc. (optional for applicants);
- for applicants in "New Media" course it is necessarily to give one at choice project: internet project, video, interactive project, audio-project, audio-visual project or some ideas of media-projects with description and drafts.
Candidates who have passed through the first stage of portfolio review will be interviewed by the Admission Committee. After the interview stage, the Admission Committee will finalize a list of all admitted students.
REQUIREMENTS TO A PORTFOLIO:
The personal statement, formal application and candidate’s portfolio must be submitted to the School’s Administration in a sealed envelope. The Candidate must write his/her name, address and contact information on the envelope.
The applications are accepted till August, 30 inclusive only by the school address: 107140 Russia, Moscow, 2nd Krasnoselsky Lane, house 2. Delivery by mail or courier service is possible, however, the portfolios delivered after August, 30 aren't considered.
The Admission Committee reserves the right to deny entry to applicants. Submitted portfolios are not returnable.
Please note: Russian language skills are required for the enrollment into the program.
PLEASE, SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THE ADDRESS GIVEN BELOW BY AUGUST 1, 2017 (DATE OF RECEIPT).
Rodchenko Art School
2nd Krasnoselskiy side st., 2
107140, Moscow, Russia
If you have any questions, please, contact us: